sábado, 22 de agosto de 2009

Three Weeks~

You left me with goodbye and closed arms a cut so deep I don't deserve, Well you were always invincible in my eyes and the only thing against us now is time...

I am a vision, I am justice, never thought that I could love, living in shadows, faded existence It was never good enough...

I’m there for you, No matter what...

I’m there for you, Never giving up


Like sand on my feet

The smell of sweet perfume

You stick to me forever...

I wish you didn't go away

To touch you again,

With life in your hands.


Someone has changed me, something saved me

Within the darkness, you are the light

That shines away In this blind justice,

You know it’s true And I’m there for you...


Well A quick fix of hope is what I'm needin' and how I wish that I could turn back the hours, but I know I just don't have the power...


Well I'd jump at the chance, We'd drink and we'd dance and I'd listen close to your every word, as if it's your last, but I know it's your last.


If I only had one more day....

No hay comentarios.: